Avira Browser Safety helps identify internet addresses that are harmful to your system when you are browsing the web and protects your privacy by preventing invisible trackers.
What features are included?
- Browse securely: We block over 100 million malicious sites per month
- Shield your identity: We detect over 30 million phishing & spam attacks per month
- Download safely: We prevent over 1 million potentially unwanted applications (PUA) from hiding in your download
- Anti-tracking: We stop thousands of ad networks from monitoring you online
- Optimal experience: We enable you to access all your favorite web services without interference
- Know before you go: We highlight infected sites directly in your search results
- Anti-hijacking: We ensure you’re never redirected to malicious search engines
Safe deals as option-feature during surfing
What data is processed by us?
- We compare offers and product prices – from secure websites only – to help you make informed decisions while you shop online.
Please be aware that in very few cases wherein to enable a seamless browsing experience, some of the trackers will be allowed to run without being blocked for this feature.
- URLs (Internet address data) in an anonymized form for debugging, statistical purposes, and to improve detection rates.
- Extension activity data to measure how the user interacts with the extension
- Device information (Browser type, version, language) to strengthen product telemetry
- RNDSNR (Random Serial Number) and session ID to distinguish unique users and malicious hits
- Geolocation (country level) information to identify malware campaigns
By clicking "Install", you are accepting the End User License Agreement (EULA) here: https://www.avira.com/en/end-user-license-agreement-terms-of-use