Coords is a useful tool that helps you finding out the mouse coordinates on the screen.
You can draw points/shapes on the screen and discover their coordinates, or measure width and height of anything on the screen, and learn its dimension in terms of pixel.
How to use it
- Add Coords as an extension to your browser
- Click on Coords icon to activate/deactivate it
- Move your mouse around to learn its position
- Special functions:
- Click on the screen to draw a point
- Multiple points are joined to create shapes
- Click and drag to measure the shapes
- h: hides point coordinates
- d: delete the last point
- Esc or c: cleans the screen
- p: hides the lines