When you select text, the translation button pops up and the translation is displayed instantly.
If you enable "Do not display the button if translation is not required" option, you will not get frustrated by the button appearing when it is not necessary.
In the toolbar popup, translate the input text in real time.
If you enable "Automatically switch to the second language" option, you can do : When English is input, it is translated into Japanese, and when Japanese is input, it is translated into English.
You can also translate from the context menu.
You can select "Translate this page", "Translate selected text", and "Translate selected link" from the menu on the page or tab.
Supports Google Translate and DeepL API.
Chrome version: https://www.crxsoso.com/webstore/detail/simple-translate/ibplnjkanclpjokhdolnendpplpjiace
Edge version: https://www.crxsoso.com/addons/detail/cllnohpbfenopiakdcjmjcbaeapmkcdl
- Supported DeepL API
- You can use DeepL translations on Simple Translate by registering with the DeepL API.
- Added languages for Google Translate
- Fixed a problem that caused broken layouts on some pages
- Fixed minor errors
- Added the ability to import and export settings
- Changed to show recently used languages at the top of the drop-down list
- Added an option to disable translation in the code tag
- Added an option to disable translation by lang attribute
- Support for RTL in Arabic and Hebrew
- Added an option to select a theme (light/dark)
- Added an option to translate on modifier key pressed
- Fixed an issue with page translation not working
- Fixed an issue where keys were stored in the web page's local storage
- Added button to listen to pronunciation
- Fixed the issue that code was always inserted into web pages
- Added the option to disable translation in text field
- Changed the translation panel on the web page to be draggable
- Added button to enable / disable translation on page in toolbar popup
- Added option to disable translation on the page by specifying URL list
- Fixed problem that the error message is not displayed due to the translation API update
- Fixed problem that does not work properly on some pages
- Supported Google Chrome
- Usability improvement
- Implemented keyboard shortcuts
- Added copy button to toolbar popup
- Added link to open Google translate on error
- Added options
- Automatically switch to the second language on web page
- More flexible display position of translation button
- Display position of translation panel
- Font color on translation panel
- Display option page when updating
- Enable debug mode
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed problem that displayed as null when opening toolbar popup
- Fixed problem that could not get selected text in iframe when opening toolbar popup
- Fixed problem that could not translate some pages
- Improved accessibility of option page