Flow CSV Editor is a light-weight tool for viewing, plotting and editing time series data files in CSV format. It's designed to be extremely quick and easy to use. It opens any valid CSV files immediately without any dialogs or complicated commands, and within seconds you'll be viewing, analyzing and editing the data of interest.
Flow was originally written with the signal processing engineer in mind. It is optimized for timed data such as measurement logs and sensor data files, but it's also useful for viewing and editing large machine learning data sets as well as for other applications where numeric data is involved. The data is visualized as line plots, and zooming, scrolling and rearranging the plots is fast and efficient, also on large data sets.
A free version without the editing and saving capabilities, Flow CSV Viewer, is available.
• Open any valid CSV file
• Line plot display
• Arrange line plots into cells
• Print plots and copy plots as image
• Simple text search
• Advanced boolean expression search
• Formula engine based on Python syntax
• Edit values
• Cut, copy and paste samples or data
• Remove, reorder and rename variables
• Redefine variables with Python expressions
• Sort variables ascending or descending
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Fix faulty CSV files
• Change separator and numeric format
• Added option to disable warnings for negative time references in CSV Import.
• New keyboard shortcut: Ctrl-Space switches the value of boolean variables.
• Fixed internal error and crash related to shift-clicking variables.
• Fixed not all decimals were shown in the variable view under some circumstances.
• Fixed Rename File dialog on high DPI screens.
• Multiple other bug fixes - see the What's New section in Help for details.
操作系统：Windows 10 版本 14393.0 或更高版本