FlightZoomer, the cockpit app for your drone or RC aircraft!
Please take note, that this simulation-only app has been superseded by the free regular "FlightZoomer Cockpit 3"-app, which besides the full simulator functionality, offers more frequent updates, better stability and the latest new features. It is therefore recommended to install the regular "FlightZoomer Cockpit 3"-app instead of the "FlightZoomer Cockpit 3 - Simulation Edition"-app.
What does this app?
FlightZoomer Cockpit 3 - Simulation Edition is a fully featured version of the FlightZoomer Cockpit 3 app, that can perfectly simulate nearly all the capabilities of FlightZoomer, such as:
- Creating drone airspaces with airports, runways and navigation aids…
- Creating flightplans..
- Flying with 14 different autopilot modes…
- Stay sufficiently high in mountainous terrain using the vertical situation display and the terrain map…
- Enjoying the stunning FPV view from the aircraft using the synthetic outside view…
- Instrument based navigation e.g. using radio navigation aids or the instrument landing system (ILS)…
- Even the Surface Dial can be used to control the autopilot…
What purposes does this app serve?
The Simulation Edition perfectly addresses the following use cases:
- Simply give FlightZoomer a trial run, and be it just for fun!
- Evaluate the capabilities FlightZoomer brings on the table!
- Get familiar with various usage scenarios and procedures!
- Run in-depth training sessions before actually taking off with your drone or RC aircraft!
- It costs nothing, does not need any additional hardware and runs on any Windows 10 computer!
- You can just install the app, launch it and start exploring the capabilities of FlightZoomer!
How do you use FlightZoomer Cockpit 3 - Simulation Edition?
For the quickest success, follow these steps:
- Select the "Simulation"-tab on the entry screen
- Pick any position on the globe, where you want to fly
- Enter the cockpit
- Switch on the autopilot with the "A / P" button
- Press long the rotary selector beneath the "GS"-target window, and select a positive speed target value
- The same way set a target altitude using the rotary selector beneath the "ALTITUDE"-target window
- Press the FLCH-button to initiate a climb/descend towards the target altitude
- Change the target direction using the rotary selector beneath the "TRK"-target window
Much more details and instructions can be found on the YouTube channel "videobaschtler".
What is FlightZoomer?
FlightZoomer is a system, that provides unparalleled navigation and autoflight features for drones and RC aircraft. This is no wonder, because the system closely recreates the look&feel and features of a real Boeing 787 cockpit!
If you want to actually fly you need the regular FlightZoomer Cockpit 3 app (to be released in Q3 2017). Additionally you need a smartphone, that runs the app FlightZoomer Companion 3, which will be attached to the aircraft or drone.
适用平台：电脑, Surface Hub, HoloLens
操作系统：Windows 10 版本 17763.0 或更高版本