We all know Bitbucket lacks some features that we find lovely in GitHub and in our minds. And based on Sindre Sorhus' Refined Github extension I had the idea of improving BitBucket's user interface.
- Adds syntax highlight for commits and pull requests. See the full list of enabled languages in the official project's repository ("Website" link below) and let me know if your language is missing!
- Double click on a word to highlight all occurrences.
- Key binding feature, which allows for quicker navigation through pull requests.
- Button to collapse diffs in Pull Request view.
- Autocollapse. Add filename patterns in the Options page that you would like the extension to collapse automatically when the pull request loads.
- Pullrequest Ignore. Add filename patterns in the Options page that you would like the extension to completely remove when the Pull Request loads.
- Button to load all failed diffs in Pull Request view.
- Choose a default merge strategy for your pull requests.
For more information check out the project's repository ("Website" link below).