This extension provides unlinkable cryptographic tokens for websites that support the Privacy Pass protocol. For example, these tokens can be used on Cloudflare-protected websites to redeem a token instead of solving a CAPTCHA.
How it works?
Privacy Pass Providers: Cloudflare and hCaptcha
1. Click on the extension icon, and click on top of one of the providers.
2. One page will open with a CAPTCHA to be solved.
3. Solve successfully the CAPTCHA and the extenison will get some tokens.
1. When a page shows a CAPTCHA from one of the providers,
2. if the extension has tokens, the browser uses a token to pass the provider's challenge without any interaction.
3. Otherwise, the user must solve the CAPTCHA, which grants some tokens for future use.
See FAQs and Known Issues section: if something is not working as expected.