Downloadyze is an extension in beta that can download simple files from a single page or multiple pages automatically. It supports 4 Multi Actions and 7 Download Strategies to help you pick which URLs to download. You can also enter regular expression/text filters to further include or exclude URLs to download. Downloadyze also understands both CSS Selectors and XPath expressions for many tasks, such as finding next links and filtering URLs.
I want you to be 100% happy with Downloadyze
If something isn't working right, or if there's a feature you think is missing, please feel free to open an issue on GitHub and give me a chance to fix it and I promise I will. Thank you so much for using Downloadyze.
- Supports both Single Page and Multi Page Downloading
- Auto Multi Page Downloading
- 4 Multi Actions: Next Link, Increment URL, Click Button, and URL List
- 7 Download Strategies: File Extensions, Tags, Attributes, Selector, XPath, All URLs, and Web Page
- URL Includes and URL Excludes text filters (Regular Expressions)
- Subfolder options, including the ability to download each page's files in its own subfolder
- Download Preview Table that automatically updates based on your changes
- Keyboard Shortcuts (When enabled)
- No Ads, No Tracking, No Bloat
- "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" - Downloadyze needs to request this permission so that it can download files from multiple pages automatically (essentially, so it can run its content script automatically on the pages you want it to).
- "Manage your downloads" - Downloadyze needs to request this permission so it can download files.
Downloadyze does *not* track you. It does *not* use analytic services. It does *not* collect any data from your device or computer. All your data is stored locally on your device. Your data is *your* data.