This chrome extension searches for any active wordpress themes in your active chrome tab, and will display the theme name.
- If you are estimating small Wordpress customizations knowing if the client has a child theme active is a must for good estimates
- Maybe you like the appearance of a website, now you can find out what theme they are using.
- Detects all active themes and displays their name
- Detects if a theme is used a child theme(really useful when estimating new projects)
- This extension will not work if the site is using optimization plugins like Autoptimise, that removes all the comments containing the theme information.
Extension developed by WPRiders - your Technical WordPress Development agency www.wpriders.com