The JumpCloud Password Manager enables your team to securely manage and share passwords & 2FA and share while providing you with full visibility and control over passwords used across your organization. Below are some of the features of Password Manager:
• Passwords and other types of secrets are stored locally across your organization's devices and are synced and shared in an end-to-end encrypted way through JumpCloud relay servers. This removes the need for a master password and offers your end users a seamless login experience.
• Password & 2FA auto-fill in browsers and native applications removes the need for users to create, remember, and manually input credentials.
• Password & 2FA sharing between users and groups reduces the risks involved with users sharing passwords in an insecure way while providing you with visibility and control over who has access to what credentials.
• Strong and unique password generation reduces the likelihood of your company passwords being guessed and compromised by hackers.
• Centralized admin management through the JumpCloud admin console in a fully integrated way allows you to manage identity, access, and devices from a single console.