Trace and decode all SAML, WS-Federation and OAuth 2.0 (OIDC) messages
Trace SAML, WS-Federation and OAuth (OIDC) messages. While you browse, the tracer collects all federation messages for you to investigate. The messages are shown in the overview list by occurrence, so you can follow the message flow. Click on the message to view the details in separate windows with syntax highlighting. JWT tokens are automatically decoded. The raw message/token is easily copied to clipboard with a single click.
When messages are signed with an embedded certificate, this will be extracted and can be downloaded from the message.
You can enable/disable the tracer at any time, clear the message list and even remove individual messages from the list.
Export a single message or the whole list to a JSON file.
Using the options, you can change:
- tracing mode (simple/extended)
- number of message to keep in memory
- flag keywords in messages
- type of protocol(s) to trace
- timestamp format
- display order in overview list
- display items in overview list
- icons for message feature in overview list
- syntax highlighting in message details
- choose what happens when you enable/disable the tracer
Feature requests are most welcome. Drop me a mail or use contact form :-)
The extension supports browser Dark Mode.