This extension spellchecks markdown cells in notebooks open in Google Colab, perfect for proofreading your homework, presentations, or notes.
Note that it uses GrammarBot to do most of the heavy lifting, and you can get a limited-use key for free (no credit card required). Please perform the following setup to use this extension:
** FIRST TIME SET-UP **
1. Add this extension to Chrome
2. Sign up for GrammarBot at https://www.grammarbot.io/signup
3. Copy your GrammarBot API key
4. In this extension, go to Settings and paste your key; click Save
** DIRECTIONS FOR USE **
After completing the set-up above, you're ready to go! Just:
1. Open your Python notebook in Colab
2. Click on a text/markdown cell to make it active
3. Click on this extension, then click "Check Active Cell"
4. If present, any misspelled words in this cell will appear below the button with suggestions
Thank you for your interest.