This extension helps to work with Record Data and Metadata with few clicks to make you more productive. This is completely free so please rate and share feedback in REVIEW tab here as a token of appreciation.
Buy me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/maninders
Demo 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PRv5wOpJ_I
Demo 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUeN5kw6DrQ
Demo 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Q2jEDeiWg
Demo 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCDstE79AAo
How to Use:
User can right click on any salesforce page (which has Salesforce
record id in the URL) or any link on that page (which has Salesforce record id in the URL) and use the context menu options detailed below.
After clicking on any option the user sees a notification appear for 2 seconds which is useful to know the result of the action. If there is no notification that means the context menu does not work on that page/link.
It has following context menu options:
1. Copy Record Id (15) : Watch Demo 1.Copy 15 digit Salesforce Record Ids from records and links to your clipboard.Keyboard shortcut : ALT + SHIFT + 5
2. Copy Record Id (18): Watch Demo 1.Copy 18 digit Salesforce Record Ids from records and links to your clipboard.Keyboard shortcut : ALT + SHIFT + 8
Option 1 and 2 can be used to Convert 15 digit Salesforce Id to 18 digit and viceversa.
3. Copy Classic URL: Watch Demo 1.Copy the Classic URL of the Record and links to the clipboard.Keyboard shortcut : ALT + SHIFT + C
4. Navigate to Copied Id: Watch Demo 1.Navigate to any record in Salesforce whose Record Id is copied (from any application) in clipboard.Keyboard shortcut : ALT + SHIFT + N
5. Open in LEX: Watch Demo 4.Open any Salesforce Record from Classic directly in Lightning (LEX) in a new tab to compare Classic and Lightning record view side by side. This option appears only when the user is in Classic page.
6. Export Picklist Values: Watch Demo 2.Exports all the picklist fields and its values (along with label,active and default attributes) of the record object to a csv file which downloads automatically with name