Free and easy to use web data extraction tool for everyone.
With a simple point-and-click interface, the ability to extract thousands of records from a website takes only a few minutes of scraper setup.
Web Scraper utilizes a modular structure that is made of selectors, which instruct the scraper on how to traverse the target site and what data to extract. Thanks to this structure, data mining from modern and dynamic websites such as Amazon, Tripadvisor, eBay, as well as from lesser-known sites is effortless.
Once the data is scraped, download it as a CSV or XLSX file that can be further imported into Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
Web Scraper is a simple web scraping tool that allows you to use many advanced features to get the exact information you are looking for. It offers features like:
* Data scraping from multiple pages;
* Multiple data extraction types (text, images, URL’s, and more);
* Browsing scraped data;
* Exporting scraped data from a website to Excel;
It is dependent only on the web browser; therefore, no extra software needed for you to start scraping.
How to begin scraping?
There are only a couple of steps you will need to learn in order to master web scraping:
1. Install the extension and open the Web Scraper tab in developer tools (which has to be placed at the bottom of the screen);
2. Create a new sitemap;
3. Add data extraction selectors to the sitemap;
4. Lastly, launch the scraper and export scraped data.
It’s as easy as that!
What can Web Scraper be used for?
* Lead generation - email, phone number, other contact detail related data mining from various websites;
* E-commerce - product data extraction, product price scraping, description, URL extraction, image retrieving, etc;
* Website content crawling - extract information from news portals, blogs, forums and so on;
* Retail monitoring - monitor product performance, competitor or supplier stock and pricing, etc;
* Brand monitoring - product review, social content crawling for sentiment analysis;
* Business intelligence - gather data for key business decisions, learn from your competitors;
* Big data extraction for machine learning, marketing, business strategy developments, researches;
* And much more.
Web scraping can be a little bit difficult at first, that's why we have created informational guides that can help you.
For video tutorials, documentation, how-to’s, playground web pages and blog, visit our website:
If you want to discuss web scraping, request features, ask questions or submit bugs, visit our friendly forum here:
Thank you for choosing us!