The BlazeMeter Chrome extension enables you to - Record. Upload. Run.
The Chrome extension records all HTTP/S requests and actual user interactions that your browser sends. It creates a JMeter or Selenium script, and automatically uploads it to BlazeMeter.com, where you can execute tests with a single click. No need to install JMeter nor Selenium to record or run GUI Functional, API Functional, or Performance tests, the Chrome extension will create the JMeter (JMX) and Taurus Selenium (YAML) scripts automatically.
The extension will also allow you to debug and test your recorded Selenium session on your local Chrome browser.
By using JMeter locally, you can debug and enhance the JMX file created by the Chrome Extension to ensure your script is ready to go.
- Record test scenarios without scripting experience
- Record all HTTP/S requests made by your browser
- Record user GUI actions
- Add assertions to your Selenium steps
- Add transaction labels (for JMeter and Selenium) during recording
- Support for shadow locators (Lightning Web Components)
- Apache JMeter Compatible
- Taurus Selenium Compatible
- Run tests without installing test scripting applications
- Run Performance tests for up to 3,000,000 concurrent users
- Run load tests in under ten minutes
- Run API Functional Tests
- Run GUI Functional Tests
- Run Selenium tests and JMeter tests side by side to get the best of both worlds
- Debug scripts
- If you want to record transactions, Chrome version 58 or newer is required
- Recommended minimum version of Chrome is 58
- For certain features (e.g. converting to JMX, Scriptless Scenario Editor), a free BlazeMeter.com account is required