* Tabs are ordered according to their longest activity.
* Opening the popup will re-order the tabs in your window (left to right).
* Automatically close your least used tabs.
- After you have opened the maximum number of tabs (optional, default is 8), your least active tabs will close after idling for a set number of minutes (default is 40 minutes).
- these tabs are closed and stored in a 'dimmed' state in the dropdown.
* Whitelist urls so their tabs won't automatically close after idling (optional).
* Find tabs quickly by filtering them by keyword.
* Close and store all tabs with one click.
* Close, pin and navigate tabs with keyboard shortcuts.
* Command + Shift + Z, toggle tabs popup
* ↑ or k, navigate up one tab
* ↓ or j, navigate down one tab
* p, pin tab
* c, close tab and throw out from list
* esc, clear filter text
-v 0.0.53 Added a percentage bar
-v 0.0.54 Fix issue with favicons not always showing up
Discovered a bug? Report it here, https://github.com/pashasc/spark_tabs/issues
Got feedback or ideas for improvement? Find me on Twitter, https://twitter.com/pashasc