Flash Player - is an essential component for watching videos and playing multimedia games on the Web.
Flash playlist is totally free for you. This is an excellent player tool. It supports all formats and HD flashes files.
Our extension detects any flash-content on a web page (which is displayed in a pop-up window - blue circle) and then replaces standard flash file playback errors "Plugin Adobe Flash Player is no longer supported" with the "Play" button, which you can click to open the game.
Flash Player is a helper tool for Google Chrome users. Flash Player is not officially affiliated with products Adobe Flash Player or any others Adobe products. Flash logo® (“the Flash logo”) are registered trademarks of Adobe Inc.
Simply open to the webpage, which hosts flash game, then open extension, choose from detected flash files and click the Add button. Flash file is saved and hosted in your playlist now, you can play it whenever you want!
Add new flash file:
- navigate to the webpage with some flashes files
- click to icon of extension Flash Player +
- select on top menu "Add flash from actual page"
- click to blue icon "add"
- if you want can change flash name
Play saves flashes:
- click to icon of Flash Player +
- select on top menu "My Flash Playlist"
- click to blue icon "play" or name of flash (flash opens in fullscreen mode)
- if you want you can remove flash (red icon)
Thanks for using, if you like it, please give it 5 stars for Flash Player + extension!
Thanks for using, if you like it, please give 5 stars for extension!