Fix coverage screenshots and bookmark coverage links with 'CoverageBook Clipper'. The handy little browser extension tool for CoverageBook.
Fix CoverageBook screenshots:
At CoverageBook we’re always working to improve screenshot quality. But with the best will in the world, there will be times when annoying little pop-up messages, cookie notices and the like get in the way of your lovely coverage. With 'Clipper' you can fix them in no time.
1. Once installed, from within CoverageBook, simply click the 'Fix Screenshot' button for any offending articles.
2. You’ll be taken to the webpage in question.
3. Close any unwanted messages or things that are in the way.
4. Click the 'Take Screenshot' button.
5. It’ll capture it at the exact CoverageBook dimensions and slot seamlessly into your book.
Bookmark coverage links:
Clipper isn’t just for fixing screenshots. When you come across articles featuring your coverage, you can bookmark them in an instant and create a handy little list of coverage links.
Avoid the faff of copying and pasting the link from the address bar into your coverage report over and over again. Those precious seconds add up and you’ve got better things to do in the busy world of public relations.
The CoverageBook Clipper extension will help you create your coverage reports quicker.
Here’s how in 6 easy steps:
1. You find a new piece of coverage.
2. Click the CoverageBook icon in your Chrome toolbar
3. Click ‘Bookmark this page’
4. Find another piece of coverage? Great, click ‘Bookmark this page’ again
5. Keep an eye on how much coverage you’ve collected with the icon counter
6. Click ‘Copy All Bookmarks’, then you can paste into either a new or existing coverage report.
That’s it. Discovery to coverage report in seconds.