A click-to-dial extension that will work for any WebCentrex user with only the username and password from PBX portal
- Allows a user to click on a telephone number in any website to make a call
- Application detects telephone numbers based on country code and area code.
- Include/Exclude list allows users to specify the domain[s] where the extension will be enabled
1. Enter your PBX portal Username and Password then click save (if accepted you will see your area code in the "Area Code" field)
2. Select Include or Exclude and click Save. If you select Include, then you must enter the names of the websites that you wish to use click-to-call with.
3. Browse to any website (if you selected the Include option, then it must be a website that was included) and hover over a telephone number. You will see a yellow highlight if the plugin is working.