The extension changes default search provider to NewTab.club
By installing this extension, you agree to the Terms of Service at:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "More tools" and then "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the button "Remove" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
NewTab. Search is an unofficial extension and it is not supported, related or certified by Yandex™, Mail.ru™, Yahoo™ or Google™. All the logos and trademarks displayed on this chrome extension are the property these companies
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at | firstname.lastname@example.org